[Ndn-interest] Sending data over physical interface

Lee, Jongdeog jlee700 at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 15 20:06:40 PST 2019

Dear Prof. Lixia Zhang and Spyros,

Thanks for the reply.
I think my example confused both of you. I need a routing protocol.

Let's have 4 nodes instead of 2. The following is the topology:

/A -- /B
 |       |
/C -- /D

When all 4 nodes run NLSR and they are physically connected as above, what extra steps should I take to send packets over the links?
Does it automatically create a face ID (without nfdc command)? Or should I create it manually?
Once the face is registered, the route is automatically added by NLSR, I guess?

Best wishes,
Jongdeog Lee (JD)

Ph.D. Student
Department of Computer Science