[Ndn-interest] The best-route strategy

Klaus Schneider klaus at cs.arizona.edu
Mon Apr 29 16:16:49 PDT 2019

Yeah, if costs are equal it uses some tie-breaker, I think the face-id.

The best-route strategy will never split up traffic between multiple
faces. If you want that, you should look into the multicast-strategy
(https://github.com/named-data/NFD/blob/master/daemon/fw/multicast-strategy.hpp)
or write your own.

Best regards,
Klaus