[Ndn-interest] Timeout Error 10060 on any nfd/nfdc command

Ishita Dasgupta ishita.dasgupta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 02:04:42 PDT 2018

Hi,

Is anyone aware with this timeout error and what causes it? I have a
Cloudlab node that has nfdc installed and was working fine until recently
it started throwing this timeout error for any nfd or nfdc command.
Stopping and restarting the nfd daemon doesn't help.
Here are a few examples:

nfdc route
> *Error 10060 when fetching RIB dataset: Timeout*
> nfd-status
> *Error while collecting status report (6010060).*
> nfdc face list
> *Error 10060 when querying face: Timeout*

Thanks,
Ishita