[Ndn-interest] [ndnSIM] The 7th Named Data Networking (NDN) Hackathon Call for Participation

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Oct 10 19:23:53 PDT 2018

Hi Tianxiang

I read the website but I have a few questions about the hackathon rules:

1. What are the prizes? How many prizes are offered?

2. Is 1-person team allowed? The rules indicate team size is “<8”, but as I
remember some of the previous hackathons were disallowing 1-person team.

3. When is the judging session? I’m asking because I have another event on
the same weekend. Before I register, I need to know there wouldn’t be a
conflict.

4. Do all team members have to participate in the judging session?

5. Due to technical restriction I won’t be able to demo or present over a
conference call. Can I submit a 7-minute YouTube video instead? I can still
answer questions over telephone.

Yours, Junxiao