[Ndn-interest] Issues in routing

Tanusree Chatterjee tnsr.chatterjee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:58:30 PST 2018

Thanks a lot Klaus. In my previous email what I meant by* If the router is
temporarily down, it can resume to its normal operations sometime later *is
when the router resumes, what about the LSAs it had before going down?  Of
course for access router has to re-establish the tunnel for further
operations.

Tanusree Chatterjee
M:9836337175