[Ndn-interest] How I Setup my NFD Development Machine

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sat May 12 19:06:22 PDT 2018

Dear folks

Last week NFD codebase raised minimum gcc version to 5.3, dropping support
for Ubuntu 14.04.
My devbox has been rebuilt with Ubuntu 16.04 instead of 14.04.
A new blog post offers a *Vagrantfile for NFD development box in Ubuntu
16.04*: https://yoursunny.com/t/2018/NFD-devbox-ubuntu16/
All tricks and scripts in the previous post still work in the new box.

Yours, Junxiao