[Ndn-interest] Deadline extended: ACM ICN 2018 (Boston, MA, Sept. 21-23, 2018)

Jussi Kangasharju jussi.kangasharju at cs.helsinki.fi
Mon May 7 04:13:25 PDT 2018

Due to requests for extension, the TPC chairs have decided to extend the deadline (abstract/paper) to Sunday May 13th (strict deadline). Please take careful note of the submission policies and formatting instructions at https://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2018/submissions.php.

Best regards,
Jussi and Jay (TPC co-chairs)