[Ndn-interest] A synopsis of NDN

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Mar 31 20:19:00 PDT 2018

Hi Michael,

thank you for putting all the available literature together.

I would like to note that it seems there are some of the NDN technical reports missing. Although they are not considered as publications, the NDN TRs contain important technical insight. This is the reason we publish them :-)

I would suggest that you add them to your summary (at least those that are not obsoleted by literature already mentioned in your work).

Thank you,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory