[Ndn-interest] [Nfd-dev] Face_object

Davide Pesavento davide.pesavento at lip6.fr
Wed Jan 17 07:25:27 PST 2018

Hi Giuseppe,

In the normal case of one Face and one io_service, there is no "at the
same time". There is always a temporal ordering between two (or n, for
that matter) received packets, i.e. there is always a "first packet"
and a "second packet", and the Face object will process them in the
same order as they are received from the socket.

Best,
Davide