[Ndn-interest] dead_nonce_list

Giuseppe Carella gcarella228 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 01:54:46 PST 2018

Good morning community,

I have a problem when I forward some interest packets: every time the NFD
manages the dead nonce list, my web demo is blocked and interest packets
are not sent anymore.

Only after the management of the dead nonce list the execution of the
interest packets is normal again.

I don't think this kind of behavior is normal, even because the dead nonce
list is set very often by NFD.

I am a few lost, because I don't know how to fix this issue.

I increased the interest life time to 20 seconds, but the situation is not
changed.

Can you give me some suggestions, please?

Thank you.
Giuseppe.