[Ndn-interest] Multi-path retrieval performance

Klaus Schneider klaus at cs.arizona.edu
Tue Sep 19 13:59:21 PDT 2017

Also, since your delay is so low (0.4ms) the pipeline size (the number
of packets in flight) doesn't seem to be the bottleneck. You see that
you get almost the same results, no matter what the pipeline size.

Did you check the CPU utilization of your VMs during the run? It might
be at 100%.

Best regards,
Klaus