[Ndn-interest] Multi-path retrieval performance

Nick Briggs nicholas.h.briggs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 14:38:39 PDT 2017

One other thing -- if the links are over TCP you probably want to know the net.inet.tcp.sendspace and .recvspace settings (or equivalent, and possibly other network configuration parameters).   If you end up with a producer process being suspended/rescheduled because it has overrun the TCP output buffer space it can introduce hiccups into the performance...

-- Nick