[Ndn-interest] NFD PPA version

Alex Afanasyev aa at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Sep 7 09:38:33 PDT 2017

Hi Yang,

PPA packages are built only for the released and point of release versions of NDN codebase.  If you need packages to the latest (dev) versions, you c an build them youself (or just compile manually).  To build packages manually, check out this repo https://github.com/named-data/ppa-packaging

---
Alex