[Ndn-interest] How to set up an environment

zhaolixia1007 zhaolixia1007 at 163.com
Sat Oct 21 06:55:26 PDT 2017

Hello,

I am writing to asking for help to set up an environment where I can realize the communication between two NDN nodes.

I cannot clearly know how to set up the environment through the official website.I also need to install ndn-cxx and NFD,but I met a lot of troubles.

Can anyone give me some help about the detailed and systematic steps to set up the environment and install ndn-cxx and NFD?

Thank you very much.

Regrads,

Lixia Zhao

【网易自营|30天无忧退货】仅售同款价1/4!MUJI制造商“2017秋冬舒适家居拖鞋系列”限时仅34.9元>>