[Ndn-interest] ndn-js

Thompson, Jeff jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu
Thu Oct 12 12:30:17 PDT 2017

Hi Giuseppe,

Can you show the code from ndnping.js where you change the address?

Thanks,
- Jeff T

From: Ndn-interest <ndn-interest-bounces at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndn-interest-bounces at lists.cs.ucla.edu>> on behalf of Giuseppe Carella <gcarella228 at gmail.com<mailto:gcarella228 at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 9:57:00
To: nfd-dev <nfd-dev at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:nfd-dev at lists.cs.ucla.edu>>, "ndn-interest at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndn-interest at lists.cs.ucla.edu>" <ndn-interest at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndn-interest at lists.cs.ucla.edu>>
Subject: [Ndn-interest] ndn-js

Good morning community,

I don't understand how the face object works in ndn-js.
I have a client (ndnping.js) on a PC and a server (producer.cpp) in an other PC.
Both client and server ping one each other, but I didn't understand what address
I have to add inside the face object.
At the beginning I thought it was enough to add the source address, but now I notice
that every address I add (among source address, destination address and localhost) the communication works the same.
I don't understand. How is it possible?

Thank you.
Giuseppe.