[Ndn-interest] Problems when trying to retrieve a Data from a remote NFD

lxzhao lxzhao at njnet.edu.cn
Sun Nov 5 05:49:02 PST 2017

Thank you very much for your reply!
  I have tried the commands you suggest before but it always showed "no
such command".My NFD and ndn-cxx is version-0.5.1,So I entered the
commands in the
webpage(https://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.5.1/INSTALL.html).
  So are there anything else wrong of my steps except the commands?How
should I change the steps before to realize my goal to retrieve a Data
from a remote NFD?
  Hope to receive your favors!Thank you!
                                                                regards,
                                                               Lixia Zhao