[Ndn-interest] ndn_js_communication

Giuseppe Carella gcarella228 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 09:50:10 PDT 2017

Good morning community,

is there someone who can suggest me a way to create more interest requests
one by one from a consumer to a producer?
My idea is to create a dynamic number of interest packets which depend on
the dimension of the file that the consumer requests.
At the moment I am not using a good way to do that, because I call the
method "face.expressInterest" recursively inside the onData callback for
the next request.
Is there a smarter way?
I tried using async functions, but it has not been a good idea, because it
requires some sleeps and it is unsafe.

Thank you.
Giuseppe.