[Ndn-interest] Problems while installing ndn-cxx

lxzhao lxzhao at njnet.edu.cn
Thu Nov 2 22:11:47 PDT 2017

Hello,
    I am new in NDN and have some trouble while installing the
ndn-cxx,version 0.5.1 on Ubuntu 16.04.3.

    In a terminal,when I entered:  sudo ./waf configure  ,there were
errors   ' Checking Crypto++ lib' as follows:
zhao at ubuntu:/usr/local/lib/ndn-cxx$ sudo ./waf configure
Setting top to                           : /usr/local/lib/ndn-cxx
Setting out to                           : /usr/local/lib/ndn-cxx/build
Building static library                  : no
Building shared library                  : yes
Checking for 'g++' (C++ compiler)        : /usr/bin/g++
Checking supported CXXFLAGS              : -std=c++11
Checking supported CXXFLAGS              : -O2 -g -pedantic -Wall -Wextra
-Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-unused-parameter -fdiagnostics-color
Checking for std::to_string              : yes
Checking for std::vector::insert with const_iterator : yes
Checking for std::is_default_constructible           : yes
Checking for std::is_nothrow_move_constructible      : yes
Checking for std::is_nothrow_move_assignable         : yes
Checking for program 'doxygen'                       : /usr/bin/doxygen
Checking for program 'tar'                           : /bin/tar
Checking for program 'sphinx-build'                  : /usr/bin/sphinx-build
Checking for program 'sh'                            : /bin/sh
Checking for library pthread                         : yes
Checking for library rt                              : yes
Checking for function getpass                        : yes
Checking for rtnetlink                               : yes
Checking for program 'pkg-config'                    : /usr/bin/pkg-config
Checking for 'sqlite3'                               : yes
Checking Crypto++ lib                                : CryptoPP not found,
please provide a --with-cryptopp=PATH argument (see help)
(complete log in /usr/local/lib/ndn-cxx/build/config.log)

    I try to complete the 'config.log',but it dosen't work.I cannot find
relevant reference material on the Internet. Can you help me solve
this problem?
    Thank you very much!
                                                                regards,
                                                               Lixia  Zhao