[Ndn-interest] Reference to build NDN testbed

I Gde Dharma Nugraha gdebig at gmail.com
Wed May 31 07:44:31 PDT 2017

Hi All,

I'm new in the NDN. In the website (named-data.net) I found the library of
the NDN and the simulator (ndnSIM). However, I'm willing to build the
testbed of the NDN to get the understanding how the NDN works. Is there any
reference or tutorial or link about how to build the NDN testbed? for
example, using some ubuntu-based virtual machine on top of VirtualBox. I'm
googling the reference and explore the NDN website but did not find
anything. So any guidance would be helpful.

Thank you very much,
Gde