[Ndn-interest] NLSR function

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Fri May 19 06:05:56 PDT 2017

Nour,

NLSR is in the control plane so it doesn’t handle interests for data directly.  It sets up the routes that NFD will use for forwarding interests.

Lan

On May 19, 2017, at 4:03 AM, Nour El Houda Ben Youssef <NourElHouda.BenYoussef at wevioo.com<mailto:NourElHouda.BenYoussef at wevioo.com>> wrote:

Dear community

We find in the literature rich information along with illustrations on NFD and how it processes interests and Data
Also About NLSR design and function

But I think that we lack a scenario showing both NDN components working together and what happens in both of them when an interest is issued or o new content is advertised etc.

Best regards

<image003.png>

Nour El Houda BEN YOUSSEF KOUBÂA|Doctorante
Technopark El Ghazela 2088 Tunis- Tunisia
Phone: +216 31 34 00 14
Mobile: +216 40 01 73 56
www.wevioo.com<http://www.wevioo.com/>
Paris – Tunis - Dubai – Alger