[Ndn-interest] request for help

Shaonli Pal palshaonli1234 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 03:38:20 PDT 2017

Hello,
I have created one small topology of 6 nodes in minindnedit .My objective
is to create my own FIB with list of name prefixes in LSDB and routing
information as well in each of the nodes. If so, I can observe the
communication scenario of interest and data packets between any two nodes
in the network.Now I am facing problem while I generate the .mnndn file
from minindn edit,it is showing that .conf file permission denied..How can
I create or modify .conf file accordingly?I have attached the screenshot
also.

Please guide me in this regard.

Thanks and regards.
Shaonli Pal