[Ndn-interest] HomeCam: browser-based home surveillance camera

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Tue Jul 18 07:54:17 PDT 2017

Dear folks

A second blog post about HomeCam is up: https://yoursunny.com/t/2017/
homecam-NDN-prefix/
This post describes how HomeCam registers a prefix on NDN testbed, i.e.
remote prefix registration from a browser.

Try HomeCam today at https://yoursunny.com/p/homecam/
Read about the web technologies in HomeCam at
https://yoursunny.com/t/2017/how-homecam-works/

HomeCam's wishlist:

   - More testbed routers support WebSockets over TLS.
   - NDN-FCH service suggests nearby routers with TLS WebSockets listener.
   - NDN-JS queries NDN-FCH service to decide which router to connect.
   - Readvertise is more robust.

Yours, Junxiao