[Ndn-interest] Call for Posters and Demos @ ACM ICN-2017 **Deadline Extended to July 20**, Berlin, Germany, September 26-28, 2017

Alex Afanasyev aa at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Jul 9 11:14:13 PDT 2017

4th ACM Conference on Information-Centric Networking (ACM ICN 2017)
Call For Posters and Demos

Freie Universitaet Berlin, Germany, on September 26-28, 2017

**Extended Submission Deadline**: July 20, 2017

http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017/cf-posters-and-demos.html

The ICN poster and demo sessions are intended to showcase works-in-progress. Topics of interest are the same as those listed in the main track call for papers. We strongly encourage both student and industry submissions. Both demos and posters should be accompanied by a two-page extended abstract, which will be published in the conference proceedings.

We specifically encourage submissions of posters and demos that are accompanied with datasets. Such submissions will have a preferential treatment during the review and will be eligible for special awards. The aim is to collect and share datasets that can hopefully become a common ground for evaluation in the ICN community.

Submission details:

- http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017/cf-posters-and-demos.html

Chairs:

- Alexander Afanasyev, UCLA, US
- Jussi Kangasharju, University of Helsinki, FI