[Ndn-interest] hyperbolic routing question

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Mon Jan 30 19:13:22 PST 2017

On Jan 27, 2017, at 3:41 AM, Nour El Houda Ben Youssef <NourElHouda.BenYoussef at wevioo.com<mailto:NourElHouda.BenYoussef at wevioo.com>> wrote:

Dear community

I was ranning through Hyperbolic routing steps

If I got well HR process, when a consumer needs a content, it issues an interest with the content name and the coordinates fetched in NDNS

What are exactly these coordinates, are they the content’s producer geographical coordinates?

Right now we use the hyperbolic coordinates of the producer as the data’s coordinates.  They are not simply geographical coordinates.  They are usually based on an embedding of the network topology (embedded in the hyperbolic space).

Lan

Best regards

<image001.png>

Nour El Houda BEN YOUSSEF KOUBÂA|Doctorante
Technopark El Ghazela 2088 Tunis- Tunisia
Phone: +216 31 34 00 14
Mobile: +216 40 01 73 56
www.wevioo.com<http://www.wevioo.com/>
Paris – Tunis - Dubai – Alger