[Ndn-interest] Problem related to ndnSIM with Redis integration in Content-Store

Mobin Ranjbar mobinranjbar at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 11:07:03 PST 2017

Hi friends,

I am going to replace Table data structure with Redis in-memory database in Content-Store for benchmarking purpose. I have downloaded a C++ client for Redis called Redox that has some .h and .hpp files. I have added #include parts in cs-entry.cpp and run ./waf. But there are some errors following below:

./libns3-dev-ndnSIM-debug.so: undefined reference to `ev_io_start`
./libns3-dev-ndnSIM-debug.so: undefined reference to `redisAsyncHandleRead`
./libns3-dev-ndnSIM-debug.so: undefined reference to `ev_io_stop`
./libns3-dev-ndnSIM-debug.so: undefined reference to `redisAsyncHandleWrite`
`

I figured out that it does not find those headers but I do not know where do I have to put header definition to make './waf' aware of new module. Any idea about this problem? Where should .h and .hpp files be defined? I have defined them in ndn-all.hpp but no hopes.

Thanks for your help.

________
Mobin Ranjbar
Software Engineer, Big Data Evangelist and Startup Guy
Co-Founder of Iran Startups<http://www.irstartups.com/>
Founder of Shariksho<http://shariksho.com/>
Editor in Chief at Techly.co<http://techly.co/>
Founder of FaraFekr Technology<http://www.farafekr.co>