[Ndn-interest] dimension_data_packet

Giuseppe Carella gcarella228 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 05:47:26 PST 2017

Good morning community,

I'm trying to modify the dimension of a single data packet.
At the moment it seems that the default dimension is 8800 byte in the NFD.
I tried to increase the dimension (20 KB), modifying the right global
variable into ndn-cxx, repo-ng and ndn-js.
When I try to store a file into repo-ng using the command ndnputfile I get
the following error:
"ERROR: error while receiving data from socket (Connection reset by peer)"

It seems that the problem is caused by the new dimension I set (20KB), in
particular after I modified the dimension in the file tlv.hpp (ndn-cxx).

Therefore is it possible setting a dimesion of 20KB for a data packet?

Thank you,
Giuseppe.