[Ndn-interest] NDN Load Balancing and Alternative Path

n.boubakr at bit.edu.cn n.boubakr at bit.edu.cn
Mon Apr 24 19:49:39 PDT 2017

Hello,

Starting from the point that the Data packet is routed back to consumer using the reverse path of Interest. How can we achieve a load balancing in Data delivery, and how can we migrate from a link to another link in case of link failure.
Another question, most of efforts in NDN congestion control propose using alternative path, how can we use an alternative path and NDN forwarding engine uses the PIT table to deliver data.
The idea of alternative path and load balancing is valid only in Interest path and can not be realized in Data path.

Boubakr Nour (Ph.D Candidate)
Beijing Institute of Technology (北京理工大学)