[Ndn-interest] [Question] Where is the public key should be stored?

Pengyuan Zhou zpymyyn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 02:01:51 PDT 2017

Hi all,

According to my understanding, the KeyLocator has the storage location of the key.

My question is where normally should the key be stored, especially for secure transmission?

Since NDN is not end-to-end, there might not be thing like "TLS handshake”, or is there?

If not, then how does NDN realise the agreement of "Master Secret and Session key” (or sth. similar)?

Seems to me that all the key info including the KeyLocator are predefined before transmission, is that realistic?

There might be understanding, please correct me if so.

Thanks.

Best,
Pengyuan Zhou
University of Helsinki