[Ndn-interest] Topology in mini-NDN library

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Tue Apr 11 05:24:34 PDT 2017

You can create any topology you want.

Take a look at https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn/tree/master/ndn_utils/topologies

for examples.

Mini-CCNx had scripts to generate the topologies such as mesh, here:

https://github.com/chesteve/mn-ccnx/tree/master/ccn_utils

(You might have to modify them a little to get into the Mini-NDN topology file format.

The topology files between Mini-CCNx and Mini-NDN should be very similar as Mini-NDN was a fork of Mini-CCNx).

Topology file can also be generated via the GUI:

sudo minindnedit

Ashlesh