[Ndn-interest] NDN Layers responsibilities

Boubakr NOUR n.boubakr at bit.edu.cn
Sun Apr 9 22:04:43 PDT 2017

Hello,

Talking about OSI and NDN Protocol stacks, and based on the attached
figure (please, check the attached file), can we say that the Transport
Layer in OSI has been changed by Security Layer in NDN, and Session
Layer in OSI by Streaming Layer and so on. The same thing with other
layer, such as Data Link has been changed to Strategies Layer. Or
Application Layer on NDN represents all of Transport, Session and
Application Layers in OSI model?

I’m little confusing in this point, the exact layers in NDN/ICN, more
specifically NDN layers responsibilities.

Best regards,