[Ndn-interest] From a simulator to real nodes

Matteo Bertolino Matteo.Bertolino at eurecom.fr
Wed Oct 19 00:43:16 PDT 2016

Dear Lan, thank you very much.
My last question is: how to learn the system about the topology? I
mean, if I have 4 physical nodes, A B C and D, how can I express to
put these nodes in this topology:
A - B - C - D
or in the second one?
A - C
| \ |
B - D

Should I have to write by hand the section "neighbor" of nlsr.conf, like:
neighbor
{
   name /ndn/edu/%C1.Router/cs/c
   face-uri udp://1.0.0.1