[Ndn-interest] Compiling ndn-cxx program without waf

Matteo Bertolino Matteo.Bertolino at eurecom.fr
Wed Nov 2 06:38:40 PDT 2016

Sure:
~/Desktop/mini3/due/ndn-cxx/examples$ g++ -o out matproducer.cpp
-std=c++11 -lndn-cxx -lpthread -I/usr/local/include/ndn-cxx/
-I/home/bertolino/Desktop/mini3/due/ndn-cxx/src/
/usr/bin/ld: /tmp/ccdg7qOe.o: undefined reference to symbol
'_ZN5boost6system15system_categoryEv'
//usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_system.so.1.54.0: error adding
symbols: DSO missing from command line
Any ideas?

Thanks, Matteo