[Ndn-interest] Scope of Link object?

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet mhasabet at gmail.com
Mon May 23 12:43:44 PDT 2016

Alex,

So, the one thing we are sure about, is that Forwarding Hint should be
globally routable. It means at least the first two components of it, should
be available in DFZ. Is that correct?
I'm not looking for this one right now, but I'm curios. When you say Link
could point to a network, how could one locate that network if it is
available in more that one topologic location. Take /google as an example.

Thanks,
Sabet