[Ndn-interest] Fwd: working with repo-ng

Mohammad Alhowaidi malhowaidi at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:37:47 PDT 2016

Hello all,

(Sorry if you are getting a duplicate as not sure if the previous one went
through)

I am trying to work with repo-ng , I know to add a file to a repository
then we need to use ndnputfile, assume I execute the following line

sudo ndnputfile /example/repo/1 /ndn/example/data/1/test.txt test.txt

Then if I wanna request the file then which name the consumer should ask
for?

Also, is there any example for consumer, producer which work with repo-ng?

Thanks,
Moh'd