[Ndn-interest] New Year Greetings and CFPs

Syed Hassan Ahmed s.h.ahmed at ieee.org
Fri Dec 30 20:49:05 PST 2016

Dear Colleagues, Seniors, and students,

Seasonal Greetings!

First of all, I would like to wish you a great and successful New Year
ahead. I hope that the Year 2017 will be bringing a lot of innovations and
further developments in the domain wireless communications and computer
networks.

Through this email, I am sharing the opportunities of publishing your
recent findings regarding the Future Networking domains and paradigms:

1. 2nd RAFNET Workshop in conjunction with IEEE VTC Spring 2017, Sydney,
Australia.
Submission Due: January 15, 2017
[Please note that the authors of selected papers will be invited to submit
the extended versions to IF journals. Details can be found on RAFNET URL
provided.]

2. IEEE INFOCOM; SCAN Workshop 2017, Atlanta, USA.
Submission Due: January 10, 2017

3. IWCMC 2017, Vehicular Communications Symposium, Valencia, Spain.
Submission Due: January 10, 2017

4. IEEE Access Journal Special Section on Future Networks.
Submission Due: January 31, 2017

5. WCMC Journal, SI on Wireless Networking Technologies for Smart Cities
Submission Due: March 31, 2017

6. Elsevier FGCS Journal: Special Issue on Future Networking Research
Plethora for Smart Cities
Submission Due: June 01, 2017

7. IEEE Internet Initiative e-News Letter
Submission Type: 800-1200 words related to the subject. How Future Internet
can help in making policies!! For details, check the URL.

Looking forward for interesting contributions and in case of any query,
feel free to contact me.

​Regards​

*Syed Hassan Ahmed*   PhD Scholar, Kyungpook National University
[image: photo] Mobile: +82-10-9883-0786
Skype: hassan.shah2728 <#>
Website: https://sites.google.com/site/shahmedknu/
Member: IEEE ComSoc, IEEE Young Professionals, ACM
<http://www.facebook.com/saanie123>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/saanie123?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic>
Get a signature like this: Click here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzMyNTY4NTQ4NzY5NzkyIn0=&u=496637535859599>