[Ndn-interest] Manually finalize an interest

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Dec 21 11:21:39 PST 2016

Hi Matteo

In this case, the closest you can get is to reject Peter's Interests in the
strategy. The Interests will stay in the Interest table for a very short
time (straggler timer), but won't be forwarded.
Adjusting straggler timer to be very small will cause the Interest table
entry to be ejected almost immediately, achieving the effect you wanted,
but this would affect all Interests.

Yours, Junxiao