[Ndn-interest] Manually finalize an interest

Matteo Bertolino Matteo.Bertolino at eurecom.fr
Wed Dec 21 09:53:57 PST 2016

Thanks! I suppose that I should act directly at NFD level.
Stupid example:
Malicious (stupid) guy: ehi man, I would like to fill-up the network
with my malicious content! The prefix is /very/malicious!
Then, all the NFDs of the world could filter the /very/malicious
prefix calling immediately onInterestFinalized on it!
This should be possible, i think (sorry for the not smart example but
it is difficult imagine one) :)
Matteo