[Ndn-interest] Questions about broadcasting an interest

Laqin Fan (lfan1) lfan1 at memphis.edu
Thu Dec 15 10:58:49 PST 2016

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your response.
My understanding is there will be a Data object implosion problem when many other nodes have a Data to satisfy the interest. PIT entry can filter the multiple response, but it will be expensive. And data broadcast traffic will make router (in the LAN) run much slower.
And I also wanna know if NFD uses unicast or broadcast the response Data. ☺

Yours,
Laqin