[Ndn-interest] Again about repo: memory

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Dec 14 01:57:18 PST 2016

Hi Matteo

repo-ng has a command for deleting a packet:
https://redmine.named-data.net/projects/repo-ng/wiki/Repo_Deletion_Protocol
The tool for executing this command is incomplete, and has been blocked in
code review for two years: https://gerrit.named-data.net/1089
https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/1801

If your repo-ng is running out of memory, check out repo-sql which is
designed to support unlimited amount of Data without being bound by server
memory https://github.com/3rd-ndn-hackathon/repo-sql
http://3rd-ndn-hackathon.named-data.net/hacks/junxiao-repo-sql.pdf

Yours, Junxiao