[Ndn-interest] Launching several instances of nlsr

Matteo Bertolino Matteo.Bertolino at eurecom.fr
Fri Dec 2 07:41:02 PST 2016

Dear Cesar,
thanks for the answer. Actually I did it, with linux namespaces.
I am convinced that nlsr is the problem, because I compared two FIB in
this topology: node1, node2 both attached to nodeGW.

FIB of node1 in MINI: (just first line)
/ndn/NLSR/sync nexthops={faceid=257 (cost=0), faceid=260 (cost=10)}

FIB of node1 without MINI: (just first line)
/ndn/NLSR/sync nexthops={faceid=263 (cost=0), faceid=265 (cost=0),
faceid=266 (cost=0), faceid=264 (cost=10), faceid=267 (cost=10),
faceid=268 (cost=10)}

6 entries vs 2. Then the NLSR instances are actually "together"!