[Ndn-interest] NFD Android (WiFi Direct face)

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Apr 27 11:47:36 PDT 2016

Dear Gaurav,

Of course you can use NFD-Android with the WiFi Direct.  Unfortunately, it is not yet a built-in functionality of the NFD application, but can be added in your application (if you are interested in helping us with it, we will be happy to merge your code).  You can check out one pilot application that uses WiFi direct to share photos using NDN (https://github.com/ohnonoho/photoSharing).

Sincerely,
Alex