[Ndn-interest] Performance Measures Criteria of Skiplist in Content Store

Mobin Ranjbar mobinranjbar at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 01:47:36 PDT 2016

Hi NDN-Users,
I am working on a paper/project to improve content store's data structure(Skiplist) for Big Data use cases(Connecting Big Data World to NDN). I am looking for recent papers about ideas in content store specially their Performance Measures Criteria. How can I find them?
Best,
________Mobin RanjbarSoftware Engineer, Big Data Evangelist and Startup GuyCo-Founder of Iran StartupsFounder of SharikshoEditor in Chief at Techly.coFounder of FaraFekr TechnologyFounder of Hadoop.irFounder of Big Data WatcherWebsite | Twitter | Linkedin | skype: mobinranjbar