[Ndn-interest] Configuration of Content Store

Matti Lorenzen matti.lorenzen at tum.de
Tue Sep 8 21:28:18 PDT 2015

Hello Aniesh,
I did not make any alteration in the code. I tried now to look up the place where the freshness period is set and could not find it... I looked at the classes cs.cpp and all those associated  in NFD0.3.4/Daemon/Table. Can you, or somebody else, tell me where to look?

Best regards,
Matti

Matti Lorenzen
IAESTE LC München - Outgoing
IAESTE Central European Region - Trainings Coordinator