[Ndn-interest] About repo-ng

Lixia Zhang lixia at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Nov 2 16:55:00 PST 2015

> On Nov 2, 2015, at 4:47 PM, Alex Afanasyev <aa at CS.UCLA.EDU> wrote:
>
> Hi Alexander,
>
> What are the versions of ndn-cxx, NFD you're using?
>
> Also. Did you properly configure repo-ng (there is a setting that defines upper limit on number of stored packets).
>
> ---
> Alex

FYI Wentao had some exchanges with Alexander: since repo-ng keeps the index in memory, it seems that the likely cause of his problem is due to the index map overran memory limit as I understand
(Alexander asked whether he could increase packet size beyond 8KB as a mitigation, though that doesnt a general solution)