[Ndn-interest] NDNVideo: Available over NFD?

Divyashri Bhat dbhat at umass.edu
Sun Mar 29 13:29:27 PDT 2015

Lijing,

Thank you for the link. I am in the process of installing it now.

Sabet,

Thank you for the insight. I am also looking at routing and have been using NDNLP a little bit. Your comments are very useful to me.

Regards,
Divyashri Bhat
dbhat at umass.edu<mailto:dbhat at umass.edu>
Graduate Student
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
University of Massachusetts, Amherst