[Ndn-interest] NLSR and ndn-cxx : Compiler version?

Divyashri Bhat dbhat at umass.edu
Fri Mar 20 12:30:09 PDT 2015

Hi Davide, Junxiao,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly!

I tried installing ndn-cxx, NFD and NLSR on a new VM and this time it was successful. On my previous installation I wrongly assumed I had to update the gcc because of an error message I saw in build/config.log of NLSR that said something like "g++: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-std=c++11’”

The problem is now solved with a fresh installation. Turns out I did not have to update the gcc after all!

Thanks!
Regards,
Divyashri Bhat
dbhat at umass.edu
Graduate Student
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
University of Massachusetts, Amherst