[Ndn-interest] File transfer application over NFD

Divyashri Bhat dbhat at umass.edu
Tue Mar 3 16:35:53 PST 2015

Hi Zhehao,

That worked great. I was able to setup the NDNFS on a server. The instructions ask me to install the Firefox plugin as a client application. On the old version of NDNFS, I saw the test client application as part of the NDNFS repo. In the latest version which you pointed me to its says this client application is under development. Since, I am limited by a CLI, I am looking for a simple application like client.cc<http://client.cc> to test the File transfer. Is there anything you would recommend? Or will the client application be ready soon?

Thank you.
Regards,
Divyashri Bhat
dbhat at umass.edu<mailto:dbhat at umass.edu>
Graduate Student
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
University of Massachusetts, Amherst