[Ndn-interest] running problems about nlsr

Vince Lehman (vslehman) vslehman at memphis.EDU
Mon Mar 2 08:01:06 PST 2015

Hi Shuo,

If you would like to make sure that security is the issue, you can disable security by commenting out the below lines and changing the type to “any":

    trust-anchor
    {
      type any
      ;file-name "root.cert"
    }

;cert-to-publish "router.cert"  ; required, a file containing the router certificate.

It is important though that you leave the rest of the security section unmodified.

--
Vince Lehman