[Ndn-interest] Data Accessibility in VM Live Migration over NDN

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet M.AbdollahiSabet at mail.sbu.ac.ir
Mon Mar 2 00:40:40 PST 2015

Hi,
Let assume we have tow copies and the MAP-AND-ENCAP mechanism implemented. Which route would be selected? I mean, the edge router sends the interest to both addresses(the old one, and the new old received from NDNS), right? Then depending on the measurements done by itself(the edge router), future interest will be sent to the designated route, and the endpoint application won't notify any of this. Am I right?

Thanks,
Sabet