[Ndn-interest] running problems about nlsr

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sun Mar 1 23:06:15 PST 2015

Hi Shuo

Did you create certificates for root, site, operator, and each router?

If you still have problems, please post configuration files *without
comments*, so that it's easier to read.
This can be obtained by: sed -e 's/;.*//' -e'/^\s*$/d'
/etc/ndn/nlsr/nlsr.conf

Please also attach NLSR logs. It's located in /var/log/ndn/nlsr/.

Yours, Junxiao